Pretty bird, pretty bird,
You’re so pretty, but why I never see you fly?
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Nicki Minaj on her way to Alexander McQueen at NYFW
The struggle to be thin enough and thick enough all at the same damn time.
Losing enough weight to define your waist but not make the booty look starved.
tryna have thick thighs and defined collarbones.
Trying to obtain a cornbread fed booty with a weight watchers waist
Trying to be concave and convex at the same damn time.
I feel this on a spiritual level.
this is perfect
HAPPY BEYONCE DAY TO YOU ALL